Senior Marketing Executive
As a Senior Marketing Executive- based in Hong Kong, you are expected to be proficient in the sales & marketing and engagement process, oversee marketing-driven activities to execute King Flair’s business strategy in optimising growth and sustainability. You will be required to guide and delegate work tasks for the junior marketing team, and collectively working towards successful operational activities with both internal and external stakeholders.
The Senior Marketing Executive will be expected to independently manage, penetrate and strengthen customer and factory relationship, through their knowledge of product lifecycle , customer strategy and industry trends. Be able to widen manufacturing network and drive new R&D projects in a productive and business compliant manner to overachieve annual business growth with product segment.
The ideal Senior Marketing Executive will have a good balance of sales & marketing strategic and tactical expertise, with experience in market penetration and OEM products. Possess a strong sense of urgency, results-orientated with the aptitude to problem solve and address issues in an efficient and effective manner. Acute business and risk acumen of both the macro and mirco environment, couple with the willingness to grow and contribute to the success of the organization.
- Degree holder in the discipline of Business (minor in Marketing or Merchandising would be preferred) or Engineering
- Min 6-10 years of relevant experience in a Sales & Marketing or Merchandising function within the household and/or kitchenware appliance industry
- Experience in market penetration and development of OEM products
- Prior experience in factory and manufacturing plant management with exposure to overseas and/or Mainland China vendors liaison will be highly preferred
- Basic knowledge in merchandising and marketing commercial terms
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin, and/or Cantonese; Written English and Chinese is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft office skills (i.e. Excel and PowerPoint) and Ordering System (prior experience with ERP system is advantageous)
- Possess a good know-how of the sales & marketing engagement cycle within the respective industry along with acute business acumen and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated with the aptitude to problem solve and address issues in an efficient and effective manner
- Analytical, meticulous, collaborative, resourceful and the willingness to grow and learn within the organization
- Prior experience in leading a junior team of marketing personnel will be advantageous
- Traveling is required