Senior Logistic Coordinator
As a Senior Logistic Coordinator – based in Hong Kong, you will be expected to administer all incoming logistics and shipment requests in a prompt and diligent manner. In addition, you will adhere to shipment protocol, including and not limited to areas of bookings/invoices, bills of lading and other documentation processing practices. You will also be expected to coordinate and work closely with both internal and external teams to minimise any operational challenges. The ideal Senior Logistic Coordinator will bring relevant shipping experience within a similar industry. Good organisational skills, detail orientated, adaptive, strong sense of urgency and is able to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity with logistic/warehouse operations experience will be advantageous
- Prior exposure in handling I/E documents, L/C and bank documents/ shipping procedures and customs aspect
- Demonstrate problem-solving skill in identifying different customer needs
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese; Written English and Chinese is a must
- Meticulous, detailed-orientated with good time management and sense of urgency