As a Designer – based in Hong Kong, you will be expected to demonstrate amicable product features and work flow knowledge when assisting the Design Management team with the monitoring of the product design lifecycle of ongoing or new projects. You will also be expected to independently drive the different stages of the design work flow in accordance to request, specifications and adherence to process/policies in a timely manner to meet the desired product objectives and deliverables. The ideal Designer will possess comprehensive experience and knowledge in product or industrial design with advance proficiency in sketching, CAD and other design- related operating systems. A resourceful team player, results- oriented, creative eye for product design/development and a strong willingness to learn and grow within the organization.
- Degree or Diploma in product design and or related discipline
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant working experience in a product/industrial design related function; preferably within the kitchenware or household industry
- Proficient in sketching, CAD, and other design -operating systems such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & CorelDraw
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin, and/or Cantonese; Written English and Chinese is a must
- Creative with an eye for shape and colour and interested in the way consumers choose and use products
- Self-motivator, team player, results-orientated and the willingness to acquire new skills and grow with the organization will be highly sought