As a Marketing Executive- based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for engaging in the sales & marketing lifecycle, through various marketing-driven activities to execute King Flair’s business strategy in optimising growth and sustainability.
You will be required to lead a junior staff and collectively work towards successful operational activities with both internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, this person must be able penetrate and strengthen customer and factory relationship, through their knowledge of product lifecycle, customer strategy and industry trends.
The ideal Marketing Executive will have a good balance of operation and tactical expertise with prior experience in factory and manufacturing plant management. Possess a strong sense of urgency, prioritisation and organisational skills. Acute business and risk acumen of both the macro and mirco environment, couple with the willingness to grow and contribute to the success of the organization.
- Degree or diploma holder in the discipline of Business (minor in Marketing or Merchandising would be preferred) or Engineering
- Min 4-6 years of relevant experience in a Sales & Marketing or Merchandising function within the household and/or kitchenware appliance industry
- Verse and exposed to market penetration and development of OEM products
- Prior experience in factory and manufacturing plant management is highly preferred
- Exposure to overseas and/or Mainland China vendors liaison will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin, and/or Cantonese; Written English and Chinese is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft office skills (i.e. Excel and PowerPoint) and Ordering System (prior experience with ERP system is advantageous)
- Possess a good know-how of the sales & marketing engagement cycle within the respective industry along with acute business acumen and negotiation skills
- Analytical, meticulous, collaborative, resourceful and the willingness to grow and learn within the organization will be highly sought
- Some traveling is required