As a Marketing Coordinator – based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible to drive and monitor the contract preparation, operational documentation process and manage logistics arrangement in an effective and meticulous manner. In addition, you will be expected to follow and adhere to instructions to ensure smooth and successful operational activities with both internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, this person must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a specific timeline and ensure operational deliverables are met. The ideal Marketing Coordinator will possess a strong sense of urgency, amicable organization skills and willingness to grow and contribute to the success of the organization.
- Diploma certificate in business or related field; High School certificate holders with substantial years of related experience will be considered
- Min 1 year of relevant experience in a sales coordination, merchandising, or marketing support function. Preferably within the household product industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin, and/or Cantonese; Written English and Chinese is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft office skills
- Possess amicable prioritisation and organization skills, meticulous, analytical, collaborative and the willingness to learn and grow within the organization
- Open to fresh graduates with the right aptitude