As a Legal Advisor – based in Hong Kong, you will play a vital role within the leadership team advising and integrating your legal expertise, business acumen and strategic values within the many facets of the business.
You will manage and advise on legal and compliance matters that arise within business operations, management activities and/or business dealings related to the Company and it’s subsidiaries/branch offices. Partake in business developments, client meetings etc and work alongside the leadership team or third party in reviewing deals, investments or projects. In addition, you will also drive the contractual management process as well as compliance and legal administrative matters within the organization.
The ideal candidate will possess a sense of passion and thirst for integrating their legal experience within a fast-paced, challenging business environment. A willingness to further hone his/her strategic business acumen, agility in adapting to diverse projects/portfolio, and relish the opportune to be part of a leadership team that continuously aim to build upon a sustainable, diverse and successful organization.
- Qualified lawyer with a minimum of 3 years post-qualified experience
- Major scope in commercial law and specialized in contractual management
- Experience as an in-house legal advisor to provide professional consulting services on daily operations. Work closely with Management Team and Finance & Accounts Department
- Local and international exposure would be advantageous
- Must have an entrepreneurial streak with sound strong business acumen, sound understanding of business drivers with a keen passion to ‘be part’ of a business’s growth and development from legal and strategic perspective