Digital Marketing Executive
- To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Responsible for planning and managing Official e-commerce website and social media platform.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways and other digital projects.
- Handle daily marketplace operation, include order processing, listings creation and maintenance, customer service, content editing, products markdown, promotion update and inventory update
- Handle customer’s enquiries from the website and social media platform, including replying enquiries, manages product refunds and returned items
- Participate in development and execution of digital marketing activities, from developing content calendar, generating creative content to execution & reporting
- Track and monitor SEM and social media marketing campaign performances, evaluate user behaviour and adjust digital marketing plan accordingly
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service, quotas and target audiences
- Optimize SEO and online promotion mix by managing different social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc
- Coordinate with other advertising and media exports to improve marketing result
- Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guideline.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing’s overall performance
- monitor, report and alysise results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Keep up to date and identify the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Qualification / Requirements
- Diploma or degree holder in E-Commerce, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in digital marketing, or advertising position. Experience in FMCG industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of marketing principles and brand management
- Experience in marketing, art direction, E-commerce platform (i.e. Wix, Shopify, Paypal) and social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Wechat) management
- Basic knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience in working with WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design software with basic design skillset.
- Sensitive to the trends in E-Commerce
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred