As a Assistant Programmer – based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible to assist and drive the implementation of the ERP System within the agreed timelines to meet the overall objective and deliverables. In addition, you will assist in testing and documentation of the system, generating specified reports and provide all-rounded user support. The ideal Assistant Analyst Programmer will possess a high degree of compliance, amicable organisational and communication skills along with the required technical expertise to meet the expectations of this role.
- Degree or diploma holder in the discipline of Information Technology, Computer Science and or related disciplines
- Min 1 years of professional experience in IT, with experience of specialisation in ERP systems is most preferable
- Good knowledge of business, flow, and ability to articulate business requirements
- Good knowledge in ORACLE DB, Java, VB.Net and VBA
- Hands on experience with Jasper Report will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin, and/or Cantonese; Written English and Chinese is a must
- Team player, independent, and resourceful